Month: May 2023
Summer Make and Take Classes
This post is for subscribers
Do you just need to make it through the next couple of weeks till the end of the school year???
Don’t discount Chamomile tea! A 4oz tea, doesn’t typically make someone sleepy during the day unless you are in sleep debt. It can be very calming to the nervous system to sip on throughout the day. If you are worried about it causing you to be sleepy combine it with a little bit of Rosemary and Peppermint! This will help perk you up!
Chamomile Nervine Tea!
- 1 tsp Chamomile,
- 1 pinch Rosemary
- 1 pinch Peppermint
- Steep for 15 min in 8oz Hot water. Strain and enjoy with some honey.
Some other teas you can often find in your grocery aisle.
- Chamomile: Especially if stress affects your digestion.
- Lemon Balm if you just need something to smile about, or are anxious with heart palpitations.
- Wood Betony and Skullcap if you get tense in your shoulders when stressed
- Passionflower if your mind won’t stop thinking of all your stress!
- Peach Leaf Tea: great for those who are super hot and just need some cooling!
Go to your grocery store tea aisle or health section and look for these ingredients in some teas to get the tea to help with YOUR kind of stress!
Book Now with this link for a Quick 15 min consultation and I can make you a custom Tea or Tincture to help you conquer the stress! $45! 25% off this week till the 26th!
Medicinal Herb Garden – Herbie Freebie
June – July I will be teaching make-and-take classes on Thursdays at 10 am at Synergy. Register Here.
I also have a Family Herbalist Course. Find more information here.
Friday Herbie Freebie
Mother’s Day Herbie Freebie
Book Now till Mother’s Day for 25% off if you are a stressed-out-burnt mom who needs some extra support!
I got you!
- ¾ cup Fenugreek seed
- ½ cup Nettle
- ½ cup Red Raspberry leaf
- ¼ cup Fennel Seed
- ¼ cup Blessed Thistle
- Add ¼ – ½ cup Chamomile if you are super stressed.
- Add ¼ cup of Anise seed or Star Anise if you like the licorice flavor or
- Add ¼ cup Lemon Verbena if you like a more lemony flavor
- Add ¼ cup of Marshmallow root if it is too drying for you.
- Directions 1 Tbsp in 8oz Hot Water. Steep 15 min. Enjoy 3-4x/day.
- Fun fact: Fenugreek will make your sweat smell like maple syrup.
- Ready to quit breastfeeding? Drink Sage and or Parsley tea. 3-4 cups daily.