Enjoy reading about the herb that got me started on my herbal journey!
Subscribe below to get more freebies!
Ground Ivy Tea:
- Gather the herb when it is in full bloom.
- Dehydrate at 95 degrees until crispy.
- Label and store in a glass jar.
- Add a Tbsp to 8oz hot water and drink for ear congestion.
Ground Ivy Infused Oil:
- CHOP dried herb well
- Add chopped herb to a glass jar
- Label the jar!
- Cover with Olive oil or Avocado oil for 6 weeks and shake daily
- After 6 weeks, strain the herb and use the oil to rub down the sides of your ear canals to break up congestion.
- Keep in a cool dark place for one year.
Other ways to dry your herb:
- In the oven with the door propped open on the lowest setting.
- On a screen in the shade of your yard
- Gather a small bundle and tie it with some twine and hang it upside down